Academic And Governing Council
Principal, Dr. Suganthi Narayanan - MBA, MA, DC.Ed, B.Ed, D.Litt
Dr. Suganthi Narayanan, the Principal of Aikhyatha Public School, Bangalore has varied experience in International, CBSE and State Boards schools across India over the last 27 years. She is a “Doctor of Letters” in Education, from International Economics University for SAARC Countries, MBA (Education) from Alagappa University, Bachelor of Education from Bangalore University, Diploma in Child Education (State Topper) and Masters in Economics from Annamalai University, Bachelors (Economics) from Bharathidasan University.
She started her career as Assistant Headmistress in, Trichy, followed by an illustrious teaching career coupled with school administration as a Coordinator, Vice Principal for 27 years in various schools in Tamilnadu, Pondicherry, and Bangalore. She has a flair for sports, being a sports person herself.
She has been the Assistant Centre Superintendent for National Examinations like NEET / AIPMT. She is also one of the City Coordinator for Bangalore for National Testing Agency, MHRD.
Dr. Suganthi Narayanan has National Awards in the field of Leadership, Education and also for herself. Some of the awards are
- “Doctor of Letters” by International Economics University for SAARC Countries in 2018
- Lifetime Achievement Award - DK International Research Foundation in 2018
- Leading Educationist of India – DK International Research Foundation in 2018
- Gem of India – CED(Centre for Educational Development) Foundation Trust in 2019
- Progressive School Leader Award – Touch Education(CED) 2019
- Karnataka Teachers’ Pride Award 2019 – Aryan Institute Bangalore
- Accomplished Educationist Award of the year 2019 – Dayanand Sagar Univeristy